- NPIs in Constituent Questions, submitted to Natural Language Semantics
- Saturating Syntax: Linkers and Modification in Tagalog.
to appear in Lingua SI: Modification at the Interfaces. (with Greg Scontras)
- Negation-resistant polarity items.
In Empirical Issues in Syntax and Semantics 9, 225-242.
- On nested chain decompositions of normalized matching posets of rank 3. In Order 28, 357–373. (with Elinor Escamilla, Paul Salerno, Shahriar Shahriari and Jordan Tirrell)
- VP ellipsis without parallel binding: towards a QUD approach.
In Proceedings of SALT 24. (with P. Elliott and Y. Sudo)
- Alternative questions as strongly exhaustive wh-questions.
In Proceedings of NELS 44.
- Negative polarity items in embedded constituent questions.
In Proceedings of NELS 43, Vol 2: 27-40.
- The syntax and semantics of genus–species splits in German.
In Proceedings of CLS 46. (with Dennis Ott)
- How does who compose?
In Proceedings of AFLA 18, 125-139. (with Greg Scontras)
- Positive Polarity Items: an alternative–based account.
In Proceedings of SuB 16, Volume 2: 475-488.
- Revisiting the negative concord problem. (with Anamaria Falaus)
Epistemic uncertainty and strength of SIs: a view from PPIs.
- An account of the co-occurrence of NPIs and PPIs, ms. Harvard University.
Processing evidence for focus movement: a pilot study, ms. Harvard
University and MIT. (with Yasutada Sudo)
- On the source of non-core arguments in Somali, ms. Harvard University.
(with Greg Scontras)