- Krifka, Manfred & Modarresi, Fereshteh. 2016. Number neutrality and anaphoric update of pseudo-incorporated nominals in Persian (and weak definites in English). In Mary Moroney, Carol-Rose Little, Jacob Collard & Dan Burgdorf (eds.), Proceedings of Semantics and Linguistic Theory (SALT) 26, 874-891.
- Book chapter ‘The Syntax and Semantics of Pseudo Incorporation’: http://booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/b9789004291089_007 by Brill publication.
- Krifka & Modarresi, 2016. Number neutrality and anaphoric uptake of pseudo-incorporated nominals in persian (and weak definites in english). Proceedings of Semantics and Linguistic Theory 26,
- Proceedings of the 26th Semantic and Linguistic Theory (SALT), Texas at Austin, May, 2016. Number Neutrality and Anaphoric Update of Pseudo-Incorporated Nominals in Persian (and Weak Definites in English) Link: https://journals.linguisticsociety.org/proceedings/index.php/SALT/article/view/26.874
- The effect of prosody on the interpretation of Bare Nouns in Persian. In Proceedings of CLA (The Canadian Linguistic Association).
- Lexical access: The interaction of phonological and semantic features’, poster presented at the Sixth International Conference on the Mental Lexicon, Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- Quasi noun incorporation in Persian. In Proceedings of LingO. Oxford University, UK.